Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 2

I think about the general food less today. It's easy to stick to the program (so far). Serving sizes for vegetables are much more different than expected, but it's a doable program.

I had cereal for breakfast with an egg and mandarin orange.
I was up until 4:30AM with Mr. C's friend who slept here last night and had a hard time. So, my thoughtful friend, Carol, brought me a triple non fat, no whip mocha to help get me through the day. It was my lifesaver.
My lunch consisted for red beans, rice and sausage with a side of celery (peanut butter on it), 2 carrots and a slice of cheese.
My afternoon snack was another slice of cheese and a mandarin orange.
I drank a few coffees with nonfat creamer. It's not on my list of foods, but it's worth having if I'm giving up Starbucks.
Dinner was mushroom risotto (so gross) with roasted asparagus and broccoli.
Now it's time for dessert. Yummy.

I've even managed to drink all my water since I've began. I'm looking forward to weigh-in on Sunday and planning out my exercise routine. Keep it simple and get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment