Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 3

Woot. Woot. The exercise train is rolling from the station.

It's day 3 of my 30 day challenge and I'm doing great (though it is only day 3).

I met my friend at the gym this morning. We worked out for an hour-ish.

1. Ab machines - I have strong abs with a healthy layer of fat on top.
2. Arm machines - I avoided the shoulder press since it caused cramping last time and my triceps were screaming at me while doing bicep curls (because of the pressure down on the pads). That's good - I've made them work.
3. Recumbent bike- 30 minutes at level 7 - this worked up a good sweat.
4. Stretching - nothing like coaxing those muscles to relax after working out.

I drank a protein shake for breakfast and had my morning mocha. The protein infusion seems to help me from getting dizzy after working out. Nathan and I enjoyed a lunch out. I had Aloo Matar (potatoes and pees in a spicy sauce). I kept my portion small to save money and calories. I drank 24 ounces of water - definitely need to go refill my water bottle. I had some all white chicken nuggets with the kids for a snack at 4 and am still not hungry. I'm realizing now that I am seriously lacking in the fruits and vegetables department, so I'll have a carrot or green bean snack for my dinner.

I'm feeling very tired and blah right now. I'll put the chocolate away and step back from the kitchen!

Meet some other great friends working on losing weight by joining Lucy's Fat to Fit Blog Hop.

3 comments:

  1. You had me at Woot Woot. Anyone that is a woot wooter like me has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Ride that exercise train all the way to success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All Aboard!! I need to hop on that train!

    ReplyDelete